Monday, July 10, 2006

More press......in St. Pete this time..........



I knew this article in the St. Pete Times was going to happen. Obviously, since I was interviewed and had to send images to the editor. And it was indicated some of my images would be on the front cover, but this was better than I could imagine....great press. And appreciated......

You can navigate throughout the magazine by clicking on the cover and paging through from there. Not sure how long the link will be valid....

Thanks to Joan Altabe for the interview and to the Times for publishing my work.

Painterskip

2 Comments:

Blogger www.Timelesspainting.net said...

I admire you greatly!~
Sincerely...
Renee' C.

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm doing a research project on blogs and bloggers in the Tampa Bay area. Could you please e-mail me at charcoalartist@comcast.net?

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home