Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Just What I Need.........

Like I don't have enough things on my plate, here I go jumping into yet another project I'll not likely be able to back out of.....not that I would want to do that, right? I mean, if you don't have a blog (being blogless), you're nobody....

Well...it's not quite like that but this seems like a good idea to let the world know what I'm up to at any given moment, in case anyone in the world actually cares. So here we go....I hope you enjoy what you find here. I do live a rather interesting life, being a working artist and all.....certainly more interesting than way back when I worked in a factory in Pennsylvania.

Here is where will I now keep everyone updated on my latest projects, crazy ideas, favorite websites and whatever else I feel like sharing. So stay tuned....

Painterskip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home