Sunday, May 02, 2010

The Secret Garden

This project took a while. It was worth the extra time spent, I believe. The concept was to paint a panel, approximately 45" x 52" which was to reside behind a set of windows on my client's lanai. The panel was to look like a hand-painted tile mural and it would be somewhat old...a little weathered and cracked. Below is a detail image that includes my red string, or part of it. And below the image is a little video I made of the mural in it's final location, with music by good friend Dave Berry.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your inspiring, it's beautiful, wish I could work with you sometime, (cleaning brushes or something). I love your roots, actually I love it all.
rilla

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skip,
Yes, your brush work is beautiful, however I believe it's your subject matter and composition that elevates your work above the rest.
Carolyn R.

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home