Monday, June 04, 2007

I finally return to painting murals.......

After a bit of a stretch dealing with a couple crazy clowns, I finally got back to a somewhat 'normal' project. For this one I transformed a typically boring lanai wall into an African landscape, complete with a man-eating chicken. Really....they are basically taking over that entire continent. Oh...you haven't heard? Me either:-) See.....it's not only the clowns that are a bit crazy....

Seriously though, this project was interesting because the wall was quite rough but I was able to use it to my advantage in some areas.

As for that African man-eating chicken......well, here you see him with what's left of the homeowner...wait...

No....that's my ever present red string. I think the other end is tied to the owner...but I can't be sure.

I also did a quick woodgrain treatment to the previously white door.

Next stop....you'll be the first to find out:-)

Skip

1 Comments:

Blogger SteamyKitchen said...

Wow, I love that African mural! I'm not so into clowns (they give me heebie jeebies), but murals are awesome.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home