Saturday, March 10, 2007

Almost Done............

"Homer" is almost done....finally. I had several other projects to finish while trying to fit "Homer" into my schedule....so he missed opening day of Spring Training. Actually, he's holding out for a bigger bat and more food. Probably chili.

Still to be completed on this guy is his hair, some touch-up for his 'skin tones'....he's a little splotchy right now. And I decided to change his shoes and socks from having black shoes with red socks to what you see here. I have to paint the details still...

What else....oh....finish his belt and add my red string. Not sure where that will go yet. I was also thinking of adding the Reds logo on each side of his base, but I think I've done enough already.

I like his gloves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home