Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I love to travel................


Most people think we're (my family) crazy because when we go up North to see relatives in PA, NJ and NY, we like to drive. Ok.....I'm the one that likes to drive and I do most of it. There's just SO much to see along the way, even if you drive up I95. I just wish we could travel a whole lot more than we have been. Not that we don't get around.....I think we've been up to the North East about 30 times in the last 10 years or so.....

But I digress. The reason I mention all this is because of one of those goofy forwarded emails we all receive almost everyday. This one came from my brother-in-law....or is it ex brother-in-law....nah....forget the ex...
Anyway, he sends this link to a YouTube.com video of some guy dancing in locations all over the world. Now, it's not exactly breathtaking at first, and I started looking to see if he was digitally pasted onto each country's video....he wasn't.

And since I seem to really love listening to others tell about their trips to locations all over the world, I really liked this video.....or rather, the reason behind it....

So I suggest that you not only watch the video, if it hasn't already arrived in your mailbox, but visit Matt's website. He's actually rather funny....I laughed out loud while reading his "About Me" page. Your mileage may vary, as the saying goes.

You'll find a link to Matt's site on the sidebar to the right. But don't forget to visit my other websites as well.... Oh.....that's Matt standing on the rock.....cool, eh?

Painterskip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home