Almost all the fiberglass mess is completed....that ugle grey growth around Homer's neck is the 'scar' from where I removed that ugly frilly thing that he came with.
His new arms are basically finished and I decided to lengthen his sleeves.....mostly because I cut them too short in the first place.
Those of you familiar with these guys, at least, the group of Sarasota Clowns (no...I'm not talking about the City Council:-))...anyway....as I was saying. I had to give him a haircut. It's really only temporary. He'll eventually be wearing a batting helmet and it wouldn't fit over his current hair-do.
So.....he'll be receiving a new one.....hair-do, that is...you'll see later.
And since he's already late getting to his party , so I gotta go paint....